Helping a rescue organization is not as hard as many people think. People often assume that in order to make a difference, they must volunteer much of their free time. This is not the case.
Volunteers are needed and welcomed no matter how much or how little time they have as every effort makes a difference.
Search the Web
● Make GOODSEARCH.COM (powered by Yahoo) your primary search engine. Select the Jindo Project as your charity choice. We receive a portion of advertising revenues generated by your searches using Goodsearch.
Pamper Yourself with Bath Products
● Visit Aroma for Souls to shop for unique and luxurious soaps, lotions and bath salts. When checking out be sure to indicate "The Jindo Project" in the comment section and they will donate 5% of their profits to us.
● Old fashioned cash is always appreciated. All donations, monetary or otherwise, are fully tax deductible! If you would like to send a check, please email us.
● Use iGive.com for all of your online shopping. Sign up and list Jindo Project as the charity of your choice. Over 500 online stores participate with iGive including Target.com, Petco.com, Petsmart.com and Macys.com. Visit today to sign up and start shopping.
● The Jindo Project utilizes charity recyclers. For every used cell phone, PDA or ink/toner cartridge we turn in, the Jindo Project receives a rebate.
United Way Donations & Matching Gifts
● If the company you work for has a United Way campaign, you can write in our organization as the recipient of your donation. Please include our address and EIN # 20-5019652. If your company has a Matching Gifts program, check to see if they allow animal welfare organizations to received matching gifts. If so, include the Jindo Project and double your donation, or increase it by whatever percentage your company will match.